Generate system icons from a single SVG, PNG, BMP, GIF, or JPG image.
Load artwork → choose options → export for a tidy collection of files "ready to go" into your development environment.
A screen-grab of icons generated with all ouptut options enabled.
- Drag and drop SVG, PNG, GIF, BPM into this window.
- Adjust options (background color, shadow, etc).
- Choose output (mac, win, etc).
- Click "generate" to display the results.
- Click "export" to download icons.
Question, comments, suggestions? Send me and email.
v34.0.82 - Dec 20 2020
- Initial "3.0" release
Click here to go to the legacy page